The goal of the Neuroinformatics for Personalized Medicine lab (Ludmer Centre, MNI, McGill University) is to define and implement multiscale and multifactorial brain models for understanding neurological disorders and identifying effective personalized interventions. For this, we combine molecular, imaging and cognitive data using integrative mathematical modeling, allowing us to create both individual and population-based mechanistic brain models. All computational tools are shared with the scientific community via a cross-platform user-friendly software (NeuroPM-box).
Our paper on Unified epigenomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, and metabolomic taxonomy of Alzheimer’s disease progression and heterogeneity is out in Science Advances. Read here...
November 21, 2022
Congratulations to Sue for receiving the Jeanne Timmins Costello Postdoctoral Fellowship!
May 14, 2022
Congratulations to Quadri for being selected for the 2022 Merck Innovation Cup in Germany!
May 05, 2022
Congratulations to Ahmed for receiving Parkinson Canada Graduate Student Award and Faculty of Medicine Internal Award!
September 6, 2021
Listen to Quadri's podcast on integrated imaging and genetic profiles of aging and Alzheimer's disease
July 02, 2021
The Neuroinformatics for Personalized Medicine toolbox (NeuroPM-box) article is out in Nature's Communications Biology!
A cross-platform user-friendly multi-tool software for advanced integration of molecular, histopathological, multimodal neuroimaging, and therapeutic data via both machine learning and mechanistic brain models.
May 21, 2021
Our work in the news!
Researchers classify Alzheimer's progression and subtypes for a personalized approach to the disease.
November 29, 2022
Sue's paper on Neuroimaging signatures of motor improvement for ultrasound subthalamotomy in Parkinson’s disease is out in npj Parkinson's Disease. Read here...
June 03, 2022
Chris's paper on genomic and transcriptomic determinants of treatments needs and response in Parkinson's disease is out! Read here...
Mar 31, 2022
Congratulations to Sue for receiving the MNI postdoctoral fellowship in neuroimmunology and neurodegeneration
June 21, 2021
Congratulations to Prof. Yasser Iturria Medina for his appointment as a Canada Research Chair in Multimodal Data Integration in Neurodegeneration!
Jun 15, 2020
Congratulations to Quadri for receiving Parkinson Canada Graduate Student Award, HBHL PhD Fellowship and Faculty of Medicine Internal Award!
August 08, 2021
- 20/12/2019: Congratulations to our postdoc Amir Shirazi on being awarded the MNI's Jeanne Timmins Costello fellowship!
- 04/11/2019: Attend our international workshop on Computational Methods for Modelling & Precision Medicine in Neurodegeneration (Nov. 4th, 2019 at the MNI, Montreal).
- 17/7/2019: Dr Yasser Iturria-Medina and other world researchers call for the joint prevention of stroke and dementia: The Berlin Manifesto
- 02/07/2019: Christophe Lenglos joins the NeuroPM Lab as a postdoctoral researcher.
- 06/05/2019: Atousa Assadi joins our lab as a research assistant.
- Our therapeutic fingerprint paper is out, showing that it is possible to identify individual therapeutic needs using multimodal brain imaging data and computational modeling. It is a step towards precision medicine!