The goal of the Neuroinformatics for Personalized Medicine lab (Ludmer Centre, MNI, McGill University) is to define and implement multiscale and multifactorial brain models for understanding neurological disorders and identifying effective personalized interventions. For this, we combine molecular, imaging and cognitive data using integrative mathematical modeling, allowing us to create both individual and population-based mechanistic brain models. All computational tools are share with the scientific community via a cross-platform user-friendly software (NeuroPM-box).
- 11/09/2020: Congrats to Yasser on been awarded among the Azrieli Future Leaders in Canadian Brain Research!
- 10/10/2020: Congratulations to Lazaro on his new article about multiscale community detection in brain networks, published in Neuroimage!
- 25/09/2020: The Neuroinformatics for Personalized Medicine toolBox (NeuroPM-box) is out! A cross-platform user-friendly software for advanced integration of multimodal neuroimaging, molecular and therapeutic data via both empirical and mechanistic brain models. NeuroPM-box allows to characterize disease progression and heterogeneity, estimate individual therapeutic needs, stratify patients and visualize your spatiotemporal data, among many other functionalities!
- 15/06/2020: Congratulations to Prof. Yasser Iturria Medina for being awarded a Canada Research Chair in Multimodal Data Integration in Neurodegeneration!
- 29/05/2020: Congratulations to our PhD candidate Lazaro Sanchez on being awarded an HBHL-McGill doctoral fellowship!
- 01/05/2020: Robert Baumeister joins our lab as a postdoctoral researcher.
- 20/01/2020: Our Contrasted Gene Expression Trajectories and Neuropathology in Neurodegeneration article is finally out in the Brain journal.
- 1/01/2020: Lazaro Sanchez joins the NeuroPM Lab as a PhD student.
- 20/12/2019: Congratulations to our postdoc Amir Shirazi on being awarded the MNI's Jeanne Timmins Costello fellowship!
- 04/11/2019: Attend our international workshop on Computational Methods for Modelling & Precision Medicine in Neurodegeneration (Nov. 4th, 2019, at MNI, Montreal).
- 17/7/2019: Dr Yasser Iturria-Medina and other world researchers call for the joint prevention of stroke and dementia: The Berlin Manifesto
- 02/07/2019: Christophe Lenglos joins the NeuroPM Lab as a postdoctoral researcher.
- 06/05/2019: Atousa Assadi joins our lab as a research assistant.
- See the new book on Network Spread Models of Neurodegenerative Progression!
- Read an interview about our therapeutic fingerprinting work...
- Our therapeutic fingerprint paper is out, showing that it is possible to identify individual therapeutic needs using multimodal brain imaging data and computational modeling. It is a step towards precision medicine!